Blared sentence example
- The wing housed an indoor basketball court, indoor pool, a small game room, and a huge theatre room where music blared from some action movie.
- This was the position when the signal to retire blared out.
- Royal caribbean cruse line a cruise blared a Scottish.
- The music blared louder, the smoke became thicker, and the scent of food intermingled with body odor.
- Fitzgerald's entry was a flat trailer, pulled by a Jeep, bedecked with appropriate flags and bunting while a tiny speaker blared America the Beautiful.Advertisement
- Royal caribbean cruse line a cruise blared a scottish.
- Appeals blared from the mosque minarets implored people to stop destroying the city, the Arab language TV al-Jazeera reported.
- Music blared from the rooms of both cousins, as it did every afternoon when they were studying before dinner.