Blare sentence example
- As he stumbled through the halls, he heard the alarms blare.
- blare from the speaker.
- The trumpets blare to send the plagues that will free the people of God.
- blare of a siren whizzing past.
- blare so loudly the pagans are going to be shaking in their boots.Advertisement
- 1 The singular 1 is properly the infinitive or nomen verbi of 1 '7r1 a verb employed in the technical language of the Temple service for the execution of a jubilant song of praise to the accompaniment of music and the blare of the priestly trumpets (1 Chron.
- blare party members cruised the streets in beat-up pickup trucks blaring patriotic Kurdish folk songs through loudspeakers.
- Should you decide to trade in your relaxing reading experience for the warm and friendly blare of a computer screen, be aware that many of the aforementioned catalog companies offer viewable forms of their catalogs online.
- out the libation amidst the blare of trumpets, and the singers lifted up their voice and all the people fell prostrate in prayer till he descended and raised his hands in blessing, the slaves of the Greek or the Persian forgot for a moment their bondage and knew that the day of their redemption was near (Ecclus.
- blare blaring siren of a fire engine arrives on the bridge, followed by police cars and the car of AGENT MULDER.Advertisement
- The " survey " ordered by Julius Caesar is referred to in the legend, evidently derived from the Cosmography of blare magnum sive medi-.