Blanketing sentence example
- She stepped into the night blanketing the neighborhood, struck by the quiet.
- Both jumped to their feet and started around the cluster of boulders where Joseph had parked only to see the tail of Joseph Dawkins' Jeep as it bumped across the blanketing wave of wild flowers.
- The early morning fog blanketing eastern Pennsylvania was thicker than the frosting on grandma's cake, but no thicker than the early morning fog shrouding David Dean's sleep-deprived brain.
- Coarse tweeds and blanketing are manufactured for home use from the sheep's wool which is plucked from the animal, not shorn.
- As they climbed higher, the display of wildflowers grew in bounty and brilliance, blanketing the basin in a generosity of color.Advertisement
- Summer moved into Parkside on Friday, if only for a preview, blanketing the city with the hot-and-stickies.
- In the extreme north-west an elevated region, whose aridity is caused by the " blanketing " influence of the eastern Andean ranges, extends.