Blacker sentence example
- His eyes were blacker than Gabriel's, and his plain features deceptive.
- His eyes were blacker than night and gleamed while his touch was cold, as if his body were already dead.
- He thought of Hell, and the portal glowed blacker than night. He thought of Kris, and the portal for the Sanctuary lit up. He thought of the Immortal underworld â€“ Death's domain â€“ and the portal turned gray.
- At close to seven feet with eyes and hair blacker than night and a permanent scowl, he was what most expected Death to look like.
- He thought of Hell, and the portal glowed blacker than night. He thought of Kris, and the portal for the Sanctuary lit up. He thought of the Immortal underworld – Death's domain – and the portal turned gray.Advertisement
- This type, which is often known as the Vignoles rail, after Charles Blacker Vignoles (1793-1875), who re-invented it in England in 1836, is in general use in America and on the continent of Europe.
- A coal of this kind is generally to be Lignite distinguished by its brown colour, either in mass or in the blacker varieties in the streak.
- Generally speaking, the spots on the under parts and limbs are simple and blacker than those on the other parts of the body.
- Mortal portals were like sunshine, the underworld the color of a storm cloud, and the portal to Hell blacker than Gabe's eyes.
- Smoke billowed blacker than night above orange-yellow flames that mesmerized her.Advertisement
- It especially likes the deeper blacker soils that were created under long since vanished mixed oak woodland.
- Comedy doesn't get much blacker than this savage satire on terrorism.
- Comedy does n't get much blacker than this savage satire on terrorism.
- If you still find liquid liner too much trouble, there's no shame in using pencil -- the blacker, the better!