Blacked sentence example
- She must have blacked out.
- He'd blacked out then, waking in his room.
- Alcoholism hasn't been so adorable since that time I blacked out at a party and woke up in an Easter Bunny costume somewhere in the ghetto, which actually defines the feeling you get from playing this game quite well.
- The boat had an entire new bottom in 2004-2005 and was last blacked and had new anodes in April this year.
- After three days at Braunston getting the boat blacked, anodes replaced and a new tiller bearing we set off up the locks.Advertisement
- We also told how she nearly blacked out after smoking super-strength skunk cannabis in another drugs binge in Ibiza last month.
- Yesterday, it blacked out huge swathes of the north eastern US to distract us from the evidence below.
- The only information on the plasmid not blacked out was that it was an E coli plasmid.
- Furthermore, there are laws regarding the broadcast of live sporting events that cause some events to be blacked out on national television in certain areas so that local broadcasters can get the viewers and advertising revenue.
- Select dates, including Saturdays during the summer months, Thanksgiving weekend, the Christmas holiday season, and the Fourth of July are blacked out.Advertisement
- All weekends, the busiest summer months, and popular holiday dates are blacked out.
- The only exceptions are during competitions and occasionally when twists are involved; at these times, the feeds are blacked out to preserve the integrity of the broadcasts.
- On October 6, 2009, the world blacked out for two minutes and 17 seconds, introducing the Flash Forward TV show to television audiences.
- Flash Forward is based on the premise of what would happen if the entire world blacked out and was allowed a glimpse of the future.