Birthrate sentence example
- The following table shows the average birthrate and death-rate per thousand at stated periods.
- A birthrate continuously in excess of the death-rate tends to lower the latter through the supply it affords of people annually reaching the more healthy ages.
- It may be inferred from the above that a high birthrate does not imply a high rate of increase of population, any more than does a decreasing mortality, but the two rates must be considered in their relations to each other.
- We have an aging population and a declining birthrate - the mathematics say the money just won't be there.
- Cutting places at primary schools SEVERAL primary schools may have their numbers cut due to the falling birthrate.Advertisement
- The impact on Germany is especially high, since the country has the lowest birthrate in Western Europe.
- Our village birthrate 's falling and no wonder we have fears The squire 's son has been away for five and twenty years.
- There are also demographic problems, caused by a falling birthrate in the North and high birthrate in parts of the South.
- Like all the Australian states, Tasmania shows a decline in the birthrate; in 5905 the births were 5256-36 less than in 1904 - which gives a rate of 29.32 per loco of mean population.
- The data gathered by the Federal census have never made possible a satisfactory and trustworthy calculation of the birthrate, and state and local agencies possess no such data Birth-rate for any considerable area.Advertisement
- Caleb Saleeby, for example, was a fervent advocate of nudism, heliotherapy, and eugenics (he was Chairman of the National Birthrate Commission and author of a number of books on eugenics).
- The great mortality, especially among the children, is one of the causes of this, the birthrate being also lower than in Russia.