Birthplaces sentence example
- That's why they visit birthplaces, places of monumental happenings like battlefields or sites of great tragedies— to absorb a tiny bit of what happened there.
- The birthplaces of these persons are still known, and to this day there are sequestered villages, nestling near the western base of the Ghats, which are pointed to as being the ancestral homes of men who two centuries ago had political control over half India.
- The madrassehs or buildings around the mosque, originally intended as lodgings for students and professors, have long been let out to rich pilgrims. The minor places of visitation for pilgrims, such as the birthplaces of the prophet and his chief followers, are not notable.'
- She is said to have been born a day before him (on the 6th of the month) and tradition assigns them different birthplaces - Delos to Apollo, Ortygia to Artemis.
- The birthplaces of John Adams, built in 1681, and of John Quincy Adams, built in 1716, are still standing.Advertisement
- That's why they visit birthplaces, places of monumental happenings like battlefields or sites of great tragediesâ€” to absorb a tiny bit of what happened there.
- They also include photographs of many of these celebrities, as well as astrological signs, birthplaces, and occupations.
- Many aspiring actors from Texas will certainly surface over time, some who embrace their Southern roots and others who are less ebullient about their birthplaces.
- Find out the birthplaces and marriage locations for all of that generation.
- These records contain information about your ancestors' ages, birthplaces, languages spoken, education level, occupation, and financial situation.Advertisement