Birthed sentence example
- It was where he was birthed and spent only a few weeks before his mother was cast out.
- America was birthed in optimism.
- As of September 2009 Michelle Duggar has birthed 18 children whose names all begin with the letter "J," including two sets of twins.
- The popularity of the program birthed a wide range of themed items like Yo Gabba Gabba clothing and toys.
- However, the first carousel was actually birthed during the Byzantine Empire.Advertisement
- Two children, Karl Thomas and Franz Xaver, were born from the marriage, though four other siblings were birthed but did not survive.
- "The babes my sisters carry will be the first birthed to Anshan in over seven sun-cycles," he said.
- The baby advanced well and Jane beautifully birthed her 11 lb 12 oz baby girl into my arms with an intact perineum.
- The birthplace of civilization has also birthed an increasingly popular diet, the Mediterranean Diet, which has reportedly helped countless individuals drop unwanted pounds.
- Women who have birthed many children or are satisfied with just a few may opt to put away the pills, replacing them with a long-term solution--permanent contraception.Advertisement
- The designer's eponymous line eventually birthed the lower-priced Marc by Marc Jacobs collection, which boasts the same classic-meets-funky style as the original.