Biro sentence example
- Dunn and Biro are currently members of the band, but Justin Benner is the current drummer and Jonathan Steingard is currently on second guitar and backup vocals.
- biro .w ara -rou Kvpiov titµc v 'Iyroii X pcvrou 71-paxOEVTa Eiri Hovriou HeXdrov: also " Gesta Salvatoris Domini ...
- Then you used a biro to rub in some ink, which was supposed to make it permanent.
- In those years, we didn't have biro 's, we used ink pens.
- However, my pen has ran out so a bic biro would be great.Advertisement
- A program from the Fore meeting is signed by Joey Dunlop in blue biro.
- Written in black biro on mount " Standard Theater: Shoreditch.
- biro pen.
- Score along the fold lines by dragging something like a pair of blunt scissors or an empty biro along the edge of a ruler.
- biro line on white paper describes a cityscape in simple, almost childlike language.Advertisement
- biro ink all over my hands!
- biro drawings were the very first visual response in Fragment/a.
- biro marks.
- foolscap paper with a biro.
- Inside, the lining is a little grubby with some biro marks.Advertisement
- Use a pencil, biro or fountain pen with a thin nib and which has a smooth run over the surface of the paper.
- The original band members included Jason Kevin Dunn (lead vocals, guitar), Davin Clark (guitar), Matt "Matty" Page (drums), and Daniel Biro (bass, backing vocals).
- A red biro to mark your course on your map.