Birdlife sentence example
- abundant birdlife, which is attracted by the riverine forest.
- There must have been thirty huge lakes, all absolutely brimming with birdlife.
- There has been liaison with LPO, the Birdlife International partner in France, concerning impact of Arab falconry on Sakers and bustard species.
- The rich birdlife includes flamingoes which are attracted by the soda content in Lake Magadi on the crater floor.
- Experience thick tropical forest and see fruit bats, a host of reptiles and the celebrated birdlife.Advertisement
- Consequently there is more birdlife, and even the possibility of seeing some wild guanacos.
- haven for birdlife.
- The plant and animal life are excellent offering opportunities to see the varied birdlife (including kiwis ), seals, dolphins and whales.
- lynx Edicions and BirdLife International.
- rich in birdlife in a variety of habitats: sea and shore, rainforest and garden, mangrove and woodland.Advertisement
- Breakfast was a plate of plenty (excluding only tattie scones) and the rich birdlife of the garden provided most of the entertainment.
- teeming with birdlife.
- The elevated tracks that run alongside the river on both sides provide an excellent vantage from which to view the abundant birdlife.
- And the island is rich in birdlife in a variety of habitats: sea and shore, rainforest and garden, mangrove and woodland.
- The walk takes you across stony beaches and over a series of cliffs teeming with birdlife.Advertisement