Bird-watching sentence example
- Northern Light offers private charter, wildlife cruises, bird-watching and whale-watching cruises, dive charter, island cruising and research and survey services.
- Activities include bird-watching, snorkeling, sailing and walking - one of Explore's most laid-back tours.
- At 10.00 AM it became already quite hot and we decided to relax and do some bird-watching from the lodge.
- Extremadura offers some of the best bird-watching in Spain.
- It was about bird-watching, so I don't know why.Advertisement
- Peaceful secluded spot, excellent bird watching including black grouse.
- Avid bird watching enthusiasts often look like pack mules hiking to a gold rush in the west.
- The variety of activities includes horse-back riding, hiking mountainous paths in the cloud forests, and guided bird-watching tours.
- South Stack cliffs is an ideal venue for bird watching.
- Objective size- the second number in the binocular. 20mm to 40mm are the usual choices for most outdoor hobbies such as bird watching and hunting.Advertisement
- Buy a field journal to help identify birds and keep a family log of all the birds you spot or take or draw pictures and start a family bird-watching scrapbook complete with images.
- Another benefit of taking an Alaskan voyage on Princess Cruises is that you are able to book shore excursions, from whale watching and awe-inspiring railroad trips to glacier helicopter tours and bird-watching nature hikes.
- Many other active adults look forward to a day spent biking or bird watching.
- Hiking, horseback riding, and bird-watching are other activities that are frequently available.
- Leaf collecting, bird watching and throwing rocks are common outdoor activities that can quickly be turned into a game when a task is added to the mix.Advertisement
- Bradenton offers a host of outdoor recreational activities, such as kayaking, hiking, snorkeling, camping and bird watching.
- Ideal for cycling, walking, bird-watching, etc. and exploring the neighboring islands.