Bipartite sentence example
- The history of economic opinion in modern times, down to the third decade of the r9th century, is, in fact, strictly bipartite.
- Jonah (Abulwalid), which was cast in a similar bipartite form; and it was chiefly due to I imhi's grammar and lexicon that, while the contents of Abulwalid's works were common knowledge, they themselves remained in oblivion for centuries.
- The weight of the function is bipartite and consists of the two numbers Ep and Eq; the symbolic expression of the symmetric function is a partition into biparts (multiparts) of the bipartite (multipartite) number Ep, Eq.
- Each part of the partition is a bipartite number, and in representing the partition it is convenient to indicate repetitions of parts by power symbols.
- Neither in the plan of Smith's university course nor in the wellknown passage at the end of his Moral Sentiments is there any indication of his having conceived such a bipartite scheme.Advertisement
- He held that the Son was a torch lighted at the torch of the Father, that Father and Son are a bipartite light.