Bioscience sentence example
- However the institute will also look at broader applications of bioscience to energy, including carbon sequestration and enhanced recovery of oil.
- Greenhouse gas emission: While ethanol use is beneficial for the environment, an article in BioScience suggests that the greenhouse gasses emitted during production of the fuel cancels out that effect.
- According to Quincy Bioscience, the company that manufactures the product, Prevagen can reduce brain cell death by as much as 50%.
- Quincy Bioscience sells Prevagen on its product website in packs of one, three, six or 12 bottles.
- Note that the information in the book may not be completely unbiased, since the Underwood is the president of Quincy Bioscience.Advertisement
- To have studied a bioscience adds enormously to ones education for life about life.
- Recommendation 3 BBSRC has a unique role in basic and enabling bioscience for bioenergy.
- Technology & Instrumentation Development Enabling technologies represent the major driving force for quantitative bioscience.
- Our bioscience cluster is one of the most exciting in the UK, with a strong bioscience cluster is one of the most exciting in the UK, with a strong bioscience knowledge base.
- Module Design The original module, Integrative Studies, was delivered to final year bioscience undergraduates.Advertisement
- The Web site also provides educators with original lessons and resource to enchance bioscience teaching.
- He is Chairman of BioCity Nottingham, a healthcare and bioscience innovation and incubation center founded in 2002.