Biophysics sentence example
- Many aspects of muscle biophysics have not been touched here.
- The Department spans all areas from molecular and cellular through to biophysics and computational biochemistry.
- Looking to the future growth areas that may have a big impact are nanotechnology, quantum computing and molecular biophysics.
- Applicants should have a strong record of productivity and a background of research excellence in molecular biology, cell biology or cellular biophysics.
- As the development of modern biophysics continues, there is no doubt there will be some breakthrough in the near future.Advertisement
- Each newsletter will be centered around a topical theme and this quarter's theme is membrane biophysics.
- Membrane protein biophysics, including structure, function, and folding.
- According to Yeon-Kyun Shin, a biophysics professor at Iowa State University, "If you deprive cholesterol from the brain, then you directly affect the machinery that triggers the release of neurotransmitters."
- I wanted to study biophysics in particular, and no other University in Britain offered the course.