Biometric sentence example
- The Biometric devices scan the fingerprint or retina of the eye to allow only authorized personnel to gain access to secure areas.
- And how do you expect to have a biometric visa or passport next year?
- At the 1st implementation phase, the system is supposed to extend up to 300 workplaces equipped with biometric scanners.
- The Thai government's national ID card will contain biometric identification, as well as insurance, tax and welfare benefit information.
- The accuracy of a biometric system could be defined as its combined ability to reject impostors and accept valid users.Advertisement
- Biometric Data: Several types of data will be collected from nesting leatherbacks.
- In any case biometric passports are likely to be made compulsory by the European Union.
- The company is also introducing the product Precise 100 XS - the most cost-effective biometric fingerprint reader on the market.
- The analysis of composite characters into their indivisible units and statistical inquiry into the behaviour of the units would seem to be a necessary part of biometric investigation, and one to which much further attention will have to be paid.
- Like their biometric counterparts, blink cards pose reduced risk of fraud since most thieves typically don't use stolen cards for small buys according to Gould.Advertisement
- We quote from the article "Variation and Selection," in the tenth edition of this Encyclopaedia, an exposition of the biometric method by Weldon: The characters of individual animals or plants depend upon so many complex conditions, most of which are generally unknown to us, that the statements we can make concerning them are of a peculiar kind.