Biomedicine sentence example
- Regulations remain a blunt instrument, unable to cope with the complexity and needs of modern biomedicine.
- Current research is focused mainly on molecular plant science and molecular biomedicine.
- It delivers almost 40% of total healthcare services, and like western biomedicine, is predominantly based in hospitals.
- These fields and currents are connected to and correlated with the EEG and ECG that are a routine part of conventional biomedicine.
- Within this unit, students study medicine, dentistry, anatomical sciences, sports biomedicine and forensic anthropology.Advertisement
- It therefore violates the guidelines set out in the Convention on Human Rights and Biomedicine, and constitutes medical malpractice by the State.
- What happens when folk medicine and professional biomedicine are used at the same time?
- Today ARI and DAN are still the leaders in field of biomedicine for autism.
- Vitamin supplementation: Vitamin B-6 and B-12 supplementation to correct nutritional deficiencies is often used in biomedicine.
- Even though the mainstream medical community does not widely accept biomedicine, there are licensed doctors who use biomedical therapies, and many people dealing with autism claim that these methods are effective.Advertisement
- Learn as much as possible about biomedicine for autism and get the right biomedical professional to help make treatment decisions.