Biological-mother sentence example
- This woman, Patricia, had figured out a few years earlier that her biological mother was Vernita Lee but kept it hidden, not even going to the press.
- Less than 60 percent of American children live with both of their biological parents; about 25 percent live with their biological mother only; and about 4 percent live with their biological father only.
- The reveal that Katherine was actually Jill's biological mother forced these women to confront their past, their present and eventually their future.
- Rosalinda is raised by a step-mother, because her biological mother is in prison for killing a man.
- When her step-mother passes away, Rosalinda encounters Fernando Jose, the son of the man her biological mother killed.Advertisement
- Unfortunately, married bliss only lasted a short time before Dixie's uncle (Palmer) and Tad's biological mother (Opal) began meddling.
- Isobel - The season's penultimate episode brought Elena's biological mother to town.