Biologic sentence example
- Identification as the type I receptor and analysis of binding kinetics and biologic function.
- We have excellent specialist rheumatology nurses and have Nurse led monitoring clinics, rapid access and biologic clinics.
- (bot.): (1888); Delage, LAnnee biologique: confptes rendus annuels des travaux de biologic gnrale (Paris, 1895), &c.; Farmer, Recent Advances in Vegetable Cytology, Science Progress (1896), vol.
- A few examples are appended: Some of the Uredineae also exhibit the peculiarity of the development of biologic forms within a single morphological species, sometimes termed specialization of parasitism; this will be dealt with later under the section Physiology.
- The terms biologic forms, biological species, physiological species, physiological races, specialized forms have all been applied to these; perhaps the term biologic forms is the most satisfactory.Advertisement
- There may also be biologic factors such as attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and certain temperaments that predispose particular children towards misbehavior.
- The chance for adolescents of getting and transmitting STDs is affected by complex interrelationships between key factors (sociodemographic, biologic, psychosocial, and behavioral).
- Although biologic factors play an important role in the transmission of STDs, it is also the health-risking behaviors of adolescents that place them at increased risk for exposure to STDs.