Biogenic sentence example
- My thesis title is Studies on the biogenic mediation of sediment dynamics in coastal systems.
- The document concludes that a large number of food products exceeded the government maximum permitted limit of histamine, a biogenic amine, a biogenic amine.
- Research suggests that only biogenic magnetite grows in such 3D shapes.
- Various forms of biogenic reef have also been selected.
- This collegue is actually working on biogenic abrasion of siliceous substrates.Advertisement
- When an imbalance occurs, the body produces histamine, a biogenic amine, which is released from the mast cells of the skin.