Biogas sentence example
- Why has it not produced affordable domestic appliances that use biogas or solar energy?
- Also, the feed is mainly composed of food waste, which has a relatively high biogas yield per ton.
- As the boiler burns biogas, a proportion of its output would be converted to electricity, while the rest heats the home.
- Engines fuelled by methane biogas or gases from old coal mines normally cease to function if the methane concentration drops below 40 per cent.
- Landfill Gas The potential to harvest biogas from landfill waste has been harnessed in sites around the world.Advertisement
- Cattle dung is no longer stored in the home, but is fed directly to the biogas digester along with toilet waste.
- Meanwhile, another form of agricultural feedstock for heating, biogas, seems to gain little encouragement from the Report.
- Waste paper, not included in this chart, is also a good substrate for generating biogas.
- In the very extreme cases all the produced biogas has to be used for this heating.
- The clean biogas is then stored at pressure for use in the fuel cell.Advertisement
- The biogas produced can either support the process or be converted into electricity using a suitable prime mover or generation plant.
- Biogas energy also enables farmers to process their produce for preservation and added value, reducing spoilage and increasing the overall benefits.
- The large plant is costly, while the biogas yield is relatively small per ton of wet feed.