Bioavailable sentence example
- In contrast, by the 1990s, most iron came from fortified breakfast cereals where the iron is less bioavailable than from meat.
- A raw diet will provide your cat with unprocessed bioavailable nutrients.
- Vitamins and minerals are destroyed by cooking; 84% of the vitamins are destroyed and the minerals and protein become less bioavailable in cooked food.
- Vitamins from natural sources are more bioavailable than from supplements.
- In addition to being the richest and most bioavailable source of Omega 3s, krill oil will not cause any of the side effects associated with fish oil such as fish burp, gas or fish breath.Advertisement
- The term "bioavailable" or "bioavailability" determines how much of a specific substance within the body is available for usage.