Bioassay sentence example
- Practical science skills, including bioassay, natural product screening and bioinformatics methodology, are taught to prepare you for the practical research project.
- Client Challenge The client conducted a technically complex animal bioassay in-house for a marketed product that was resource-intensive.
- Comet assay results were given for 8 organs in the mouse with 208 chemicals for which carcinogenicity bioassay data were available.
- The mouse bioassay involves inoculating mice with suspect tissue from a cow or sheep.
- The Committee agreed that there were very limited validation data on the neonatal mouse bioassay and even fewer data regarding the neonatal rat bioassay.Advertisement
- The Committee agreed that the negative rat inhalation carcinogenicity bioassay provided additional reassurance with regard to possible site of contact mutagenicity.
- Although the bioassay is considered the gold standard there are also some serious drawbacks.
- As discussed below, the sensitivity of the bioassay was later to be questioned.
- In late 2002, researchers in London reported the development of a bioassay for measuring mumps-specific IgG.