Bimolecular sentence example
- In the solid state triphenyl is colourless, crystalline and bimolecular.
- Baeyer (Ber., 1895, 28, p. 648; 1896, 29, p. 10) the nitrosochlorides are not simple addition products, but bimolecular compounds or bisnitrosochlorides.
- Most mechanisms proceed by bimolecular collisions, whatever the overall order of the reaction!
- Bimolecular Elimination An elimination reaction which proceeds via second order kinetics.
- The formulae of Kekule, Divers and Armstrong have been discarded, and it remains to be shown whether Nef's carbonyloxime formula (or the bimolecular formula of Steiner) or Scholl's glyoxime peroxide formula is correct.Advertisement