Bilge sentence example
- You are the deckhand, the cannon loader, the guy in the crow's nest or the pirate bucketing the bilge.
- Eustace, who had concealed himself in the bilge, was dragged out.
- Well, HE'S dead now, he is--as dead as bilge; and who's to sail this ship, I don't see.
- She has a round bilge, which is typical for this type of craft.
- The only film that ever made me walk out of the cinema was Bonfire of the Vanities - utter bilge.Advertisement
- But the moment they started half-heartedly churning out radio-friendly bilge they became pretty big.
- Accompanying the usual bilge about Edwards surrounding himself with the best business brains there is an inevitable piece about United's world domination.
- Some loaded as little as 15 tons with a very rounded bilge.
- The main keel was different too, a deeper, heavier keel was used on the bilge keeler.
- On the 21st May both bilge keels, made of Canadian rock elm were removed.Advertisement
- We then discovered a problem with the bilge pump.
- Port side, possible bilge strakes, under which the ruler was found.
- The bilge stringers were copper nailed through the frames, two nails per frame, round on the inside.
- Well, HE'S dead now, he is--as dead as bilge; and who 's to sail this ship, I do n't see.