Big-band sentence example
- These are the rhythms of life for a big band like Delirious?
- big bandfeatures original worship songs, mixing big-band sounds with catchy contemporary arrangements.
- big band suggestion is If you're new to jazz, start with big-band music.
- big band may remember the styles range from light orchestral through to big-band jazz.
- big bandse, Boyd Raeburn raised its profile by dint of his being a big-band leader who sported a bass sax.Advertisement
- big bandese reasons, the musical period of the 1930s and 1940s has been known as the swing era and big-band era.
- The Big Band ably entertained the diners at HMS Dalriada, with plenty of Dinner Jazz - nice!
- Sun Ra always confounded and amused as he dodged between big band covers, noise freakouts and long chanted song cycles and outer-space grooves.
- oompah band playing big band brassy versions of anything from Simply Red to James Brown.
- The band then rearranged into big band formation to finish off the concert with some more lively music.Advertisement
- scat singers like Roy Kraal & Jackie Cain and the outrageous Woody Herman Big Band.
- Harry Angel is hired for $ 125 a day to track down the big band swinger Johnny Favorite.
- And then there were also the early vocal scat singers like Roy Kraal & Jackie Cain and the outrageous Woody Herman Big Band.
- From this point on, their sound developed into a larger big band ska kind of noise.
- A new dance hall was built and featured big band legends Glenn Miller and the Dorsey Brothers, among others.Advertisement
- Swing dancing is typically done to music from the Big Band Era.
- Just like big band and pop music offers their own versions holiday tunes, so does country music.
- Check out their Big Band playist and other similar iMixes.