Bicuspid sentence example
- A bicuspid aortic valve has only two flaps instead of three, which can lead to stenosis in adulthood.
- The bicuspid aortic valve is usually present.
- Bicuspid aortic valves can deteriorate or become infected, so it is advised that all girls with Turner syndrome undergo annual cardiac evaluations.
- Between the ages of about six and 12 to 14, as the jaw grows, 28 permanent teeth erupt, replacing the primary teeth, incisor for incisor, canine for canine, premolar or bicuspid for molar.
- Bicuspid aortic valve and subaortic stenosis are less common obstruction defects.Advertisement
- Bicuspid aortic valve-A condition in which the major blood vessel from the heart has only two rather than three components to the valve regulating blood flow.
- About 85 percent of all children and adults with COA have a double aortic valve (bicuspid aortic valve) in the heart.
- As many as 15 percent of children with Turner syndrome have bicuspid aortic valves, where the major blood vessel from the heart has only two rather than three components to the valve regulating blood flow.