Bh sentence example
- The mixture probably contained also some BH 3.
- According to the system of phonetic changes generally known as "Grimm's law," an original b appears in English as p, an original bh as b.
- If these equations could be assumed to hold when H is indefinitely small, it would follow that has a finite initial value, from which there would be no appreciable deviation in fields so weak that bH was negligibly small in comparison with a.
- Afterwards, when the metal has risen above B, to the level KK', the additional thrust is the weight of the cylinder of diameter KK' and height BH.
- Thus we shall call the first inclined line on the left hand the line AG, the line representing the first force on the top left-hand joint AB, the first horizontal member at the top left hand the line BH, &c; similarly each point requires at least three letters to denote it; the top first left-hand joint may be called Abhg, being the point where these four spaces meet.Advertisement
- The aspirated mediae bh, dh, gh, gh were treated as unaspirated b, d, g, g; probably also the rare aspirated tenues fell together with the unaspirated.
- Change of the original aspirates gh, dh, bh (=x, 9, ~) into th corresponding medials Sanskrit.
- The Caponord's ABS system uses BH DOT hydraulic hoses in flexible metal braid with PTFE inner tubing.
- By the time of the above memories, the BH Concert Hall was the regular venue, suitably decorated with potted palms!
- When an audible emission of breath attends its production the aspirate bh is formed.Advertisement
- It is only a secondary means Ze wards the comprehension of the ancient text, and must be used bh th discrimination.
- Their BH&G Interior Designer program strictly focuses on the interior of the home, while their BH&G Home Designer and BH&G Home Designer Plus programs cover interior and exterior designs.