Bewitching sentence example
- Anatole asked Natasha for a valse and as they danced he pressed her waist and hand and told her she was bewitching and that he loved her.
- Amidst this extraordinary instability, when everything was at the mercy of a secret thought of the master, the mistress alone held lasting sway; in a reign of all-pervading satiety and tedium, she managed to remain indispensable and bewitching to the day of her death.
- The eyes, with very few exceptions, are black, large and of a long almond-form, with long and beautiful lashes, and an exquisitely soft, bewitching expressioneyes more beautiful can hardly be conceived: their charming effect is much heightened by the concealment of the other features (however pleasing the latter may be), and is rendered still more striking by a practice universal among the females of the higher and middle classes, and very common among those of the lower orders, which is that of blackening the edge of the eyelids both above and below the eye, with a black powder called kohl (Lane, Modern Egyptians).
- Some of them are utterly bewitching in their total tonal beauty.
- Most people find Marrakech's situation beautiful and completely bewitching.Advertisement
- Thus the captain touchingly recounted the story of his love for a fascinating marquise of thirty-five and at the same time for a charming, innocent child of seventeen, daughter of the bewitching marquise.
- Sonya, as she listened, thought of the immense difference there was between herself and her friend, and how impossible it was for her to be anything like as bewitching as her cousin.
- Truly, it's amazing how large, defined and bewitching (if I do say so myself) my eyes look!
- When the frightful night of All Hollow's Eve rolls around, creepy Halloween makeup ideas for traditional ghouls are sure to help you create a bewitching and scary costume.
- Dark lips: Once skin has been paled and grey, you can apply a deep crimson lipstick to create a brooding and bewitching pout.Advertisement
- Toddlers have very active memories, so challenge them with a bewitching Halloween game.
- Ten girls, aged nine to seventeen years, two of them house servants, met during the winter of1691-1692in the home of Samuel Parris, pastor of the Salem Village church, and after learning palmistry and various "magic" tricks from Parris's West Indian slave, Tituba, and influenced doubtless by current talk about witches, accused Tituba and two old women of bewitching them.
- No matter your witch costume, these ideas for unique witch face paint are sure to help you cast a bewitching look!
- Blondes look great in deep browns, brunettes ravishing in sultry plums and redheads kick up some heat in bewitching greens.
- This bewitching tennis player and 2008 French Open Champion has left an indelible impression on tennis fans everywhere with her elegant style of play.Advertisement
- Brown eyes look great in blues and purples, blue eyes are particularly bold and appealing in blues, blacks and grays, and hazel eyes are bewitching in browns, purples and creams.