Bette sentence example
- The resut was civil war in the streets of Frankfort; two deputies weri murdered; and the parliament, which could think of no bette way of meeting the crisis than by continuing with imposin~ calm to discuss.
- Lindsay rounded out her adolescence with two made-for-television movies and a recurring role in Bette Midler's short lived series, Bette.
- Janet Jackson, Bette Midler and Elton John are her favorite singers.
- Starred with Bette Midler and Kathy Najimy in Hocus Pocus in 1992.
- Years later, she played the unforgettable wheelchair-bound sister driven to madness by her real-life nemesis Bette Davis in the bizarre film Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?Advertisement
- Bette Davis, Ava Gardner, Audrey Hepburn and Sofia Loren were just some of the famous names who wore Ferragamo footwear, and the designer continued to create stunning new designs right up to his death, at the age of 62.
- The Bette Midler biography is one that crosses all fields of the entertainment industry.
- They named her after golden age cinema great Bette Davis (although they pronounced the name differently).
- Midler has since said she is very proud of these days, which earned her the name Bathhouse Bette, and she retains a large, gay following to this day.
- One thing that is clear from the Bette Midler biography is that all elements of her career tend to work in tandem.Advertisement
- Midler has seldom stopped any one aspect of her career to focus on another, and a typical Bette Midler show involves acting skits as well as musical performances.
- Bette Midler has a bit of a reputation for being a lady with a temper, but her long standing feud with Barry Manilow used to often get mentioned as one of the biggest bridges she had burned in her career.
- The two famously reunited in 2003 for Manilow to produce Midler on her Bette Midler Sings the Rosemary Clooney Songbook and the two have worked together on numerous occasions since.