Betrayer sentence example
- "Betrayer of humanity," Ileana whispered.
- He is always enumerated last with the special mention of the fact that he was the betrayer of Jesus.
- Your father's betrayer planted a traitor among those closest to you.
- It was here she first met him, the betrayer who would eventually kill her.
- Deidre met the gaze of her betrayer.Advertisement
- He feels it was an affront to him because the betrayer who murdered our father came from his family.
- When all was ready in May 1605 Fawkes was despatched to Flanders to acquaint Sir William Stanley, the betrayer of Deventer, and the intriguer Owen with the plot.
- The question raised by the photo was whether he was Judas-Iscariot type-a betrayer.
- He whirled, called for a portal and left his betrayer, his former lover, the woman who had been his world, until she snatched it from him.
- The tightness that filled his chest whenever he thought of his betrayer and lover unfurled.Advertisement
- She wondered why it was no longer triumphant when confronted with her betrayer.
- Was that the plan of the betrayer of humanity, to use her to destroy the world?
- Rhyn awoke from the island dreamscape in the shadow world. He rose, uncertain what happened but recalling his urgency. He crossed through the glowing black portal into the one place he'd hoped never to see again: Hell. Unwilling to get stuck in the cell where he'd spent many lifetimes, he chose to open the portal into the office of the Council's betrayer, Sasha. The office was as he remembered it, down to the black flames in the hearth.
- The Council wants nothing to do with them and views the presence of your father's betrayer and your people on the planet as a sign the Yirkin are willing to share your planet rather than take it over.