Best-off sentence example
- There are styles available for all seasons, so you may be best off purchasing at least two to wear at different times of the year.
- No matter what sort of hairstyle you are going for, remember you are best off choosing one that will suit the shape of your face.
- You are best off searching for "French swimwear," at which point you can find a number of options.
- So while the Snuggie is funny and not even a bad idea, you might be best off just buying a fleece blanket you like in a quality fabric and sewing on a few snaps to create sleeves instead.
- You're probably best off buying boot covers and wearing them over your own boots or shoes.Advertisement
- You're best off not getting physical at all with an online date, at least until you know them very well.
- You're probably best off shopping for at least two bags of different sizes.
- Because it can take a few tries to get an exact size, you're best off shopping for your first pair of G Units in brick-and-mortar shops such as Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker.
- When you are perusing the supermarket aisles searching for healthy diet foods, you are best off in the produce, meat, fish, and deli aisles.
- Web users will be best off utilizing the "Browse by Audience" feature or the Subject Index to find their way around the site.Advertisement
- While there are several paper catalogs available, any time of year you are best off browsing and buying via their Web site.
- Although most vintage shops will have a lingerie section, if your heart is set on a Vanity Fair nightgown, you are best off shopping online at specialty retailers.
- The average lifetimes in our best-off tenth are about 80 years.
- You'll be best off going with natural, light colors-dark colors will minimize your eyes.
- In such cases, you're best off keeping an eye on eBay, particularly for those newer men's scents that are getting a lot of beauty industry attention.Advertisement
- Men intent on sticking with a classic look, though, are best off with a time-honored black jacket.
- While knitting books and online resources will give you written instructions on cabling, coupled with illustrations, you are best off learning to cable with a teacher who can watch, correct and advise.