Bertie sentence example
- In the Civil War of the 17th century, Lindsey for the most part declared for the king, and the Royalist cause was warmly supported by the earl of Lindsey, Viscount Newark, Sir Peregrine Bertie and the families of Dymoke, Heneage and Thorold.
- Bertie is a 14 month old Bulldog with a 5 generation pedigree, red brindle and white.
- Aunt Dahlia wants Bertie to go to Totleigh Towers to steal the cow creamer.
- The hospital staff were amazed and made a huge fuss of Bertie, as his actions had helped save her life.
- Echo took fourth place but Bertie retired after losing her spinnaker halyard up the mast.Advertisement
- Bertie Charles, aged 27, was killed inaction in Belgium on 9th May 1915.
- The daughter, Bertie, she's a different kettle of fish - hunts with the best of ' em.
- Famously, it was Bertie Peacock who gave soccer legend George Best his debut international match against Wales in 1962.
- Bertie's marriage brought him closer to his father, who strongly disapproved of his elder son David's bachelor playboy lifestyle.
- Nemesis, in the shape of Bertie's darning needle, marked him for her own.Advertisement
- Not quite certain that Bertie would make the ideal son-in-law.
- Standing on the doorstep is Jeeves, who's been sent by a domestic employment agency to be Bertie's new valet.
- That was the rueful verdict of no less a person than Fianna Fa il toiseach Bertie Ahern in the aftermath of the count.
- Bertie Harvey NEWS FROM ORKNEY VINTAGE CLUB The 23rd of November, 2002, was the twentieth birthday of Orkney Vintage Club.
- Standing on the doorstep is Jeeves, who 's been sent by a domestic employment agency to be Bertie 's new valet.Advertisement