Benzodiazepine sentence example
- These effects have been demonstrated with benzodiazepines administered to normal subjects and anxious patients and in long-term benzodiazepines administered to normal subjects and anxious patients and in long-term benzodiazepine users.
- It is unlikely that patients with a history of benzodiazepine dependence will respond normally to these drugs ' .
- The drug is a "benzodiazepine", also known as a tranquilizer.
- The medication falls in the benzodiazepine class of drugs, which means it acts as a tranquilizer in the body and produces sedentary and relaxing feelings.
- The herb does not cause sleepiness upon waking, and can be helpful for anyone attempting to wean off benzodiazepine medications.Advertisement
- Initially the patient is placed in a dark, quiet room and given a sedative, usually a drug in the benzodiazepine family, through direct injection into a vein (IV) in an effort to reduce muscle spasms.
- Clonazepam, clorazepate, and diazepam are members of the benzodiazepine group of drugs and are best known for their use as tranquilizers.
- In some severe cases, a pediatrician may prescribe a benzodiazepine tranquilizer, such as diazepam, known to suppress the stage four level of deep sleep.