Benumbed sentence example
- He did nothing himself and benumbed his followers.
- The condition is unassociated with pain, for the reason that the nerves are benumbed.
- I am so benumbed that I cannot put forth a hand to take them!
- "Can something bad have happened to me?" he wondered as he got up: and at that moment he felt that something superfluous was hanging on his benumbed left arm.
- But that view which admits a life of God that is not benumbed in an unchangeable sameness will be able to understand his eternal co-working as a variable quantity, the transforming influence of which comes forth at particular moments and attests that the course of nature is not shut up within itself.Advertisement
- The earth seemed benumbed by his icy touch, and the very spirits of the trees had withdrawn to their roots, and there, curled up in the dark, lay fast asleep.