Benefitted sentence example
- Teacher seems to feel benefitted by the change too; for she is already beginning to look like her dear old self.
- The plants obviously benefitted, becoming very turgid and greener.
- Militarily, this unofficial armistice on the Aragon front only benefitted the enemy.
- The implication has been that Bis has benefitted from being a cultural outsider, sitting on the sidelines lapping everything up.
- So while the Treasury has reaped a windfall as a result of Britain 's recent economic success, local government has not benefitted directly.Advertisement
- Our hero might be a rebel, eager to study forbidden magic, or exploring uncharted realms, but magic itself is a collection of knowledge that has benefitted from group endeavors.
- Aerating wines usually works best with youthful, powerful wines with tannins that have not benefitted from the aging process.
- If you've ever been to a public building, or attended an event, chances are very good you've benefitted from the skills of a fire safety guard.