Bemused sentence example
- He glanced at his uncle, bemused.
- However, if they can't hear the presenters, they're going to get a little bemused and, frankly, bored.
- A misplaced comma or a sentence prematurely terminated can leave the reader bemused.
- "You're threatening to kill me now?" he asked, bemused.
- "You sound pretty convinced," he said, bemused.Advertisement
- The sincerity of people in power always has me bemused.
- "I gave you books to read," the death dealer said, bemused.
- She turned a pleading gaze on Bordeaux, but his bemused regard indicated no quarter there, either.
- Bemused tourists watched 450 Microsoft employees, customers and guests file into London 's Equinox Club.
- He has bemused onlookers, who seem to think the experimental equipment is some sort of elaborate hoax.Advertisement
- Bemused tourists watched 450 Microsoft employees, customers and guests file into London's Equinox Club.
- Afterward - she smiled gently at the recollection - she had thanked her bemused jailers for helping her to attain nirvana.
- It's a look of bemused wonder mirrored only by the enigmatic stone monoliths of Easter Island.
- Sociologists are bemused by the phenomenon of the manual-labor "virtual" games that seem to become more and more popular on Facebook.