Beluga sentence example
- Beluga sturgeon are the biggest and the rarest caviar producers.
- The head is rather short and rounded; the fore limbs or paddles are small and broad compared with those of most dolphins; and (as in the beluga) a dorsal fin, found in nearly all other members of the group, is wanting.
- We then ambled back through the town to return to Beluga at around 5pm.
- Beluga is the top of the line caviar that hails from Russia near the Caspian Sea.
- The "orca" or "killer" whale, and the "beluga" or white whale, also yield "whale-oils."Advertisement
- The narwhal and the beluga have a very similar distribution, though the latter occasionally ranges farther south.
- Its skin is sometimes used for leather and boot-thongs, but the so-called "porpoise-hides" are generally obtained from the beluga.
- Watch for narwhals and beluga whales in these nutrient-rich waters - and caribou can often be seen roaming the endless tundra.
- Beluga produces the largest eggs which vary in color from light to dark steely gray.
- Beluga whale in Orkney On Friday 15th July, a beluga or white whale was spotted from a plane east of Westray in Orkney.Advertisement
- Stunning displays of marine life, including dolphins, manatees, sharks, stingrays, Beluga whales, orcas, penguins and more bring visitors face to face with these exotic and intelligent creatures.
- For your little girls, consider Stride Rite Kids' Beluga Boots.
- Desserts and coffee at the Aquarium on ' Tuesday evening provided the chance to see the baby beluga born on Sunday night.