Bellowed sentence example
- Toni bellowed, tearing after her.
- "Wait one, Brady," Larry responded then bellowed at the crowd of aides-de-camp Brady knew regularly surrounded him.
- She bellowed, "Do it!!"
- "My king!" he bellowed, bursting into the chamber.
- Jackson held Elisabeth's finger and bellowed, "Sarah, get in here, now!"Advertisement
- Whirling around to face her, he bellowed, Talk about this!
- "Let her go!" the general bellowed.
- A surprised silence fell over those in the street before someone bellowed.
- "Charlie!" he bellowed at the PMF member.
- "You have until the count of five to put down your weapons!" he bellowed.Advertisement
- "Bianca!" the White God bellowed into the hallway.