Bellman sentence example
- Bellman, and west of this, occupying one side of a square, is the central railway station.
- Bellman, whose festival is held on the 26th of July.
- But Karl Mikael Bellman (q.v.; 1 74 0 - 1 795), the most original and one of the most able of all Swedish writers, an improvisatore of the first order, had nothing academical in his composition.
- Two humorous poets of the same period who deserve mention are Johan Anders Wadman (1777-1837), an improvisatore of the same class as Bellman, and Christian Erik Fahlcrantz (q.v.; 1790-1866).
- Another principal member of the school was Karl Frederik Dahlgren (q.v.; 1791-1844), a humorist who owed much to the example of Bellman.Advertisement
- Back to top THE common bellman John Stevens, our present Common bellman was adopted by the Freemen of Alnwick in 2003.
- The Newcastle bellman invited people to report suspected witches.
- Talk to the bellman, concierge or front desk clerk about safe areas around the city to jog, dine or sightsee.