Belief-systems sentence example
- I do not suppose that it is the author's aim to guide our future in the direction of political autocracy and ossifying belief-systems.
- I find it almost unbelievable that so many people still cling to outdated ancient belief systems.
- Most teens that wear Christian t shirts have sincere belief systems and feel their apparel is a relevant, contemporary way to show their faith.
- The complex philosophies of the yin yang concepts may change based on Daoism, Buddhism or the western culture, but the basic concepts of polarity, duality, infinity and balance of yin yang theory remains the same throughout belief systems.
- The following are a few examples of how the experience fits into those belief systems.Advertisement
- Researchers can't explain this discrepancy, but they speculate the different versions of the afterlife are based on individual belief systems.
- There are plenty of religious and spiritual belief systems out there from which to choose.
- The theme of learning is a common thread that connects all reincarnation belief systems.
- This scientific theory and belief system mirrors the spiritual belief systems of the nature of the soul.
- Many people believe such stories validate the theory of reincarnation, while others lay claim that it validates their particular religious belief systems.Advertisement
- If you're considering a cross tattoo, make sure you and your tattoo artist find the cross design that best expresses your personality and belief systems.
- Even though they receive the bulk of divine inspiration from the Book of Kells, people with an interest in the design usually find a way to make the knots original in style and unique to their own lives or belief systems.
- Most people with pagan belief systems choose tattoos of the cross to represent the North, South, East and West directions and the four seasons.
- Multiple belief systems suggest that fallen angels are the result of envy.
- While this is dangerous enough, the greater danger comes from efforts of these social networks to draw innocent Internet visitors into these hate-based belief systems.Advertisement