Behind-the-counter sentence example
- He will be seeing the launch of the first next-gen system from behind the counter.
- My wine flights were wonderful, although they were not officially pouring the reserve wines, they had some "hidden" behind the counter for those people who knew about the high-end cabernets that they produce.
- Many sites like Behind the Counter offer these coupons and discounts for free, and five to twenty percent, in the long run, can save you a lot of money.
- On the other hand, if you work behind the counter at a clothing boutique, your uniform is probably far less restricted.
- "I'll drive you," Pual said as he came out from behind the counter and hurried to the front door, leaving his boss and the elderly couple behind with mouths agape.Advertisement
- There was only one other customer and several baristas talking loudly behind the counter.
- The guy behind the counter was staring at her, his mouth lax and his eyes wide.
- "Tamer," he said to the small man behind the counter.
- A bell on the door jingled as she entered, and a middle-aged woman smiled a greeting from behind the counter.
- The burly blond behind the counter looked up at her voice and smiled.Advertisement
- The only thing that does put me off is the amount of food which is reheated in microwaves behind the counter.
- Then the girl behind the counter could n't identify soluble aspirin, despite my pointing them out to her.
- Most counters keep a limited stock of select products in sample sizes behind the counter.
- Luckily, this protection extends to all customers of FDIC-insured banks, whether they make their deposits and withdrawals behind the counter or behind a computer monitor.
- Go to the tiny shops with only one person behind the counter.Advertisement
- U.S. Postal Service employees who work behind the counter at retail post office locations are required to wear uniforms.