Behind-bars sentence example
- Richie faces up to a year behind bars since she was previously convicted on another DUI charge.
- If his probation is revoked, as prosecutors are urging the judge to do, he could face an additional six months behind bars.
- Besides, if he was imprisoned for a crime like these murders, he'd still be rotting behind bars.
- It was a shock for David Dean to see Fred O'Connor sitting on a wooden stool behind bars at the Ouray County jail.
- If the man who stabbed him hadn't admitted that she hired him for the purpose of being friendly toward Carmen only, Lori would be behind bars now.Advertisement
- Federal prosecutors filed them in court as part of their attempts to persuade a judge to keep Karni behind bars before his trial.
- If she doesn't watch herself, Richie could end up like her gal pals -- either behind bars like Paris Hilton or in rehab with Lindsay Lohan for her erratic behavior.
- Originally, Paris Hilton was sentenced to 45 days behind bars after violating probation by driving with a suspended license -- privileges that were suspended as a result of a reckless driving charge from September 2006.
- She has since recovered after her stint behind bars and her empire shows no signs of going anywhere anytime soon.
- While prison tattoo guns are by far inferior to professional equipment, there is no stopping the men and women locked up behind bars from expressing their individuality with body art.Advertisement
- Knowing these prison tattoo meanings will give you an insight into the different world behind bars.
- He was sentenced to 30 days behind bars.
- There's a theory he may have spent time behind bars and been released a year or so ago and started up again.
- A POLICEMAN who drugged and sexually abused a schoolgirl is behind bars after being jailed for 12 years for his " deviant " crimes.
- A judge sentenced T.I. to one year and a day behind bars.Advertisement