Behavior modification sentence example
- "Boss, you can send her to behavior modification training," Pierre suggested.
- The day kiri grows tired of him, he's going to my behavior modification training, Dusty assured him.
- You engage in " behavior modification ": not going out at dusk, wearing mosquito repellent all the time.
- There are also some other options you can try before resorting to the surgery, such as various medications and behavior modification techniques.
- Behaviorist theories, with their complete denial of free will in moral decision-making, are unattractive to many and require precise, dedicated, behavior modification techniques.Advertisement
- Impulse control disorders are treated with medication, psychotherapy, and behavior modification.
- While behavior modification generally produces good results, it is long-term treatment.
- These groups provide support and teach behavior modification methods that can help the smoker quit.
- Different children within the same family may require different behavior modification methods.
- Sometimes a simple behavior modification plan can make the difference in your kid's performance at school and at home.Advertisement
- As parents, we use behavior modification virtually every day, although we may not realize that we are practicing this method.
- There are actually several methods that can be used during behavior modification to discourage or stop a child from acting negatively.
- Reward Charts are a fantastic tool for behavior modification because they encourage new behavior and improve existing behavior.
- Speech therapy and behavior modification surpass neurofeedback's effectiveness, according to the study.
- The most successful diet programs will offer a realistic plan with realistic results, sound advice, motivation, behavior modification techniques in some form, recipes and nutrition information, and encourage physical activity.Advertisement
- Ionamin is also only recommended in association with a calorie restricted diet, exercise plan, and counseling for behavior modification to eating habits.