Befuddled sentence example
- A trip to the pub was needed to help dear my increasingly befuddled brain.
- Basically, it's all been knocked together by a committee of rather befuddled monkeys.
- But his wife, in cahoots with her lover and her servant, cleverly outwits his befuddled attempts to expose her with hilarious consequences.
- By that I mean, as opposed to the smooth and easy controls you find in most horror games, it seems they purposely make you play a character who is as befuddled as you might find yourself to be in a similar situation.
- There is no 'try'." - could have been said by many of master of arcana to a befuddled novice.Advertisement
- But it's not long before Blackwell is hopelessly befuddled by Pathan's third slower ball in four deliveries.