Bedeviled sentence example
- In an industry bedeviled by litigation, Hamilton knows the big guns could resort to patent infringement suits to try to thwart Provis.
- The stronger chassis has eliminated the rattle which often bedeviled the MK IVs.
- However, such systems are still bedeviled by the presence of out-of-scope numbers which appear to ring but never reply.
- Above all, we had broken the inflationary psychology that had so bedeviled our economy.
- A guide to pensions jargon - May 1999 Pensions are a subject that is particularly bedeviled with jargon.Advertisement