Bed-bug sentence example
- - a, Bed-bug (Cimex lectularius, Linn.); newly hatched young from beneath; b, from above; d, egg, magnified 25 times; c, foot with claws; e, serrate spine, more highly magnified.
- At Do My Own Pest Control, you can find lines of professional quality bed bug control that pest companies use.
- The site even offers complete bed bug kits you can purchase in order to conduct an effective bed bug treatment at home.
- Pest Mall sells Bedlam Bedbug Insecticide Spray -a popular and highly recommended insecticide for bed bug elimination.
- The Indoor Bed Bug Killer may be used as a powder that can be wet, or as a dust.Advertisement
- This site offers Bed bug sprays and Oil-based Bed Bug Spray Killer Insecticides.
- Their bed bug insecticide spray is an oil-based (pyrethrin) product.
- The oil-based Bed Bug Killer Spray was designed to be used on heavy bed bug infested spaces such as baseboards, mattresses, wall-ceiling joints, baseboards and under the furniture.
- Sterifab Bed Bug Spray is very unique as it kills fungus and bacteria, and also effectively inhibits their growth when they die.
- During a bed bug bite, the insect injects the victim with its saliva and pierces the skin with a second injecting tube that it uses to extract blood from the host.Advertisement
- Cimicosis is a skin condition that occurs because of bed bug bites.
- Reddish color - Often mistaken for mosquito bites, bed bug bites will appear pink or red and slightly raised from the skin.
- Insomnia - People who suffer with insomnia may not realize that they are experiencing a bed bug infestation.