Beckons sentence example
- Doors have been opened, a new day dawns, a new future beckons.
- Our final league game now beckons against Saracens next weekend.
- I still aim to do all of one Mr Wainwright's walks and here retirement beckons with a joyful hand.
- Mid to low table mediocrity beckons even for an improved squad.
- Live they come across even heavier and a bright future beckons for this band if there is any justice.Advertisement
- There are still positives here, Ecuador will be beaten, and a quarter final place beckons.
- The terror of the rest of my life beckons, but for now I'm just going to play my music really loud.
- If it is wet or if a storm beckons a little funicular will get you down. q Day 6: Walks from Hallstatt.
- A sense of utterly untamed wilderness beckons tantalizingly at the capital's boundaries, reminding the inhabitants of a life that was once theirs.
- Do n't delay - the scrap metal skip beckons !Advertisement
- A sense of utterly untamed wilderness beckons tantalizingly at the capital 's boundaries, reminding the inhabitants of a life that was once theirs.
- The color trend beckons, so let your inner "girly-girl" out to play!
- Mention California Wine Country and people will conjure up a picture of a state covered with vineyards and bucolic countryside landscapes that beckons wine lovers to visit.
- Fun in the sun, a chance to get away from it all and the promise of making new friends beckons each spring.
- When summertime beckons, kids' bikinis are as popular as ice cream, flip flops and long afternoons splashing in the pool or the ocean.Advertisement
- There's much to envy about Brazil; the country seems to produce some of the world's most beautiful people, like super model Adriana Lima, and the area houses miles and miles of gorgeous shoreline that beckons you to frolic.
- That little line that runs up the back nearly beckons to all of your admirers, begging them to wonder about what's underneath your skirt, regardless of its length (no mini necessary).