Beckon sentence example
- So, you want to beckon to your lover in a more subtle way than strutting around in a teddy.
- The shields on the major trumps beckon you to literally ask, "What does this mean to me?"
- Talon didn't even bother to beckon for her to move faster but instead turned back around.
- Carowinds is known for its thrill rides, which beckon to passersby driving down Interstate 77.
- One whiff of Cinnamon Buns and nearly anyone will agree that it does, indeed, smell just like one of those fat- and calorie-laden treats that beckon as soon as you step inside any mall.Advertisement
- When Ully didn't follow, Toby turned to beckon him forward. The scientist looked in the direction of where Toby's angel memories told him the fortress was. Grudgingly, the Immortal followed him.
- Even so, the color purple seems to beckon women more than any other shade.
- Whether it be a fluffy mophead type with blooms that beckon gardeners from a far or a lacecap type with intricate blooms that make you want to take a close look, all hydrangeas (in my opinion) add wow factor to the garden.