Beatings sentence example
- She'd long since learned to take his beatings without screaming, but she sobbed nonetheless as the blows fell.
- The scars covering him from head to toe were from more than his master's beatings.
- They wanted to hear tales of torture, beatings and brutality.
- Samina, married with seven children, endured severe beatings.
- The faint of heart should be prepared for the brutal, barbaric beatings that Christ endures.Advertisement
- The freed men showed marks of severe beatings on their body.
- Many have impairments as a result of repeated beatings and being made to carry heavy loads for long distances.
- In bullfights, bulls are often debilitated with tranquilizers or beatings and are blinded by having petroleum jelly rubbed into their eyes.
- debilitated with tranquilizers or beatings and are blinded by having petroleum jelly rubbed into their eyes.
- former inmates who test positive for drugs are also subjected to beatings.Advertisement
- Even the audio effects have been sanitized: the beatings, screams and cracking bones seem less pronounced.
- torture, beatings and prison life were all on the menu for an infidel such as myself.
- All the sufferers, however, were wise enough to abstain from talking about their beatings, except Osborne, the most rapacious and brutal of booksellers, who proclaimed everywhere that he had been knocked down by the huge fellow whom he had hired to puff the Harleian Library.
- The risk of torture, beatings and prison life were all on the menu for an infidel such as myself.
- This response can range from a light slapping of a hand to severe beatings that qualify as child abuse.Advertisement
- In prison, his vision began to fail and he suffered beatings at the hands of fellow inmates.
- And back then, we used to get beatings for disobedience and doing wrong.