Bear-with sentence example
- This will sound weird, but bear with me.
- It's a bit confusing and a lot of it's speculation on my part, but bear with me and I think I have enough of the answers to make some sense of what happened.
- Hayim Vital reports that on his death-bed Luria said to his disciples: " Be at peace with one another: bear with one another: and so be worthy of my coming again to reveal to you what no mortal ear has heard before."
- There are deer, called taruco (Cervus antisensis); the viscacha, a large rodent; a species of fox called atoc; and the puma (Felts concolor) and ucumari or black bear with a white muzzle, when driven by hunger, wander into the loftier regions.
- Hobbes was more eager to bring forward his own philosophical and physical ideas than careful to enter into the full meaning of another's thought; and Descartes was too jealous, and too confident in his conclusions to bear with this kind of criticism.Advertisement
- He certainly had not approved of Henry's general treatment of the church, especially during the ascendancy of Cromwell, and he was frequently visited with storms of royal indignation, which he schooled himself to bear with patience.
- The condition of stiffness is that the strain or disfigurement shall not be greater than is consistent with the purposes of the structure; and the condition of strength is that the stress shall be within the limits of that which the material can bear with safety against breaking.
- The sixth grade, for civilians an egret, for the military a tiger-cat with a mother-of-pearl clasp. The seventh grade, for civilians a mandarin duck, for the military a mottled bear with a silver clasp. The eighth grade, for civilians a quail, for the military a seal with a clear horn clasp. The ninth grade, for civilians a long-tailed jay, for the military a rhinoceros with a buffalo-horn clasp.
- The objective view demands rethinking and you will please bear with me if I overview the subject before getting too specific.
- Stitch is said to look like a cute baby panda bear with fangs.Advertisement
- I am working on some more flash toons, please bear with me.
- Lord Lister's discoveries brought these new methods to bear with a certainty and a celerity previously undreamed of; and many visceral maladies, such as visceral ulcers, disease of the pancreas, stone of the kidney or gall-bladder, perityphlitis, ovarian dropsy, which in the earlier part of the 19th century were either fatal or crippling, are now taken promptly and safely in hand, and dealt with successfully.
- Please bear with me and keep your mind open for a minute longer.
- Bears can be dangerous, especially if you stumble across a mother bear with cubs nearby.
- Design element: The pattern can also be used in an artistic way as a design element such creating a teddy bear with a heart pattern running throughout the bear shape.Advertisement
- Although it was not intended that the bears become the symbol that everyone would associate with the band, the image was somehow a catchy one because fans began, almost immediately, to associate the bear with the band.